Take Jazz Guitar Lessons With Morten Faerestrand
Who are these lessons for?
- Players of all levels who want to expand their musical vocabulary for jazz improvisation.
- Players looking to improve their phrasing.
- Guitarists who want to strengthen all soloing and comping skills to become well rounded players.
- Players who are completely new to jazz, and want to add a jazzy touch to their playing.
- Students who are serious about their playing, but still wants to have a blast along the way!!
- Multiple-angle camera productions
- Interactive sheet music
- Backing tracks
- Question boxes under each video lesson
- New lessons added every month
- Very affordable!
About The Lessons
While many online guitar teachers seem to make things seem more complicated than they really are, I’m all about doing the opposite of that. Anything is simple, as long as you break it down in small enough pieces!
You will enjoy how any material, complex or simple, is quickly and clearly broken down into musical building blocks that you can start using right away!
You get to study any of the topics you want, in any order that is right for you. And although this is a study that you’re completely in charge of, remember that if anything is not clear, I’m only an e-mail away, as well as the option to use the question boxes that are attached to each lesson.
Get immediate access
Signing up is as fast and easy as filling out a simple form, and will give you immediate access to everything on the site; videos, sheet music/tabs, backing tracks, original Guitar Pro files, practice tracks,- the lot.
No strings attached
The 6 month membership and 12 month membership does not only offer fantastic savings, they are also one-time-only payments, so you don’t have to worry about your account being charged unintentionally.
The monthly membership auto renews each month for your convenience. Should you however decide to cancel or upgrade your monthly membership, you can do that directly on the “Your Membership” page at any time, without any hassle.